Friday 13 June 2014

Film Website Design & Layout.

Here are the bases of my advertisment and articles that I'll be placing on my website.


Here is the top panel which I used throughout my website design which would allow you to easily navigate around the website. 

Simple website banner that I'd use across web to advertise the Bristol film festival.





now initially laying and filling the website was pretty straight forward my biggest concern was getting the background right so I played about with many designs. The background plays an important role and is prevalent throughout so I had to get it right.

I choose to go with this background design because it fit well with the subject area, worked with my colour scheme and didn't take away from the information on the page. I kept the page layout simple and tried to make it look professional.  From my reseacrh I could see these pages weren't filled with that much important information so I tried to keep it simple.

with this the actual film program page I wanted to try and fill out the page but the film reels kept clipping so I decided to merge them togther and keep the page looking professional. one thing I'd have liked to have done would have been to incorporate my logo onto the page but every time I tried it looked out of place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment