Friday 13 June 2014

Film Festival Posters

for this poster I wanted to grab peoples attention so i used bright colours, images and minimal text t draw in the crowd however  I wasn't be pleased with the outcome.

These were going to be included in my giant monster film poster however I decided not to use them as the time wasn't there and I didn't think they fitted the festival as a whole.
Initially my first thought for a poster for my final festival could be covered in monsters, and creatures from all the films however I soon realised that to make such a thing would take a lot of work and time. so I left it simple, to the point and direct. 

this poster was pretty simple to make I just placed my logo across the film reels anf added text, I like this one prehaps the most because of the simplcity and in my opinion it also looks rather professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment